SEN Provision and Local Offer

A child or young person with special educational needs (SEN) can be supported in a number of ways, through school, the Local Authority, outside specialist agencies and by parents and carers at home.  A child or young person with SEN can access SEN provision, which is in addition to provision that is usually available to pupils of the same age.

Below are links to the Local Offer provided by Sheffield City Council through its team of specialist services, the health service, professional agencies and also voluntary and private sector organisations.











Developed by
Primary ICT Support
Copyright © 2021 Fusion TSA
All Rights Reserved